(YTB-263: dp. 400,1. 110' b. 27', dr. 11'4", s. 12 k., cpl. 12 a. 2 .50esi. mg.;cl. Cahto)
Neoga was laid down as YT-26S, 24 December 1943, by the J. M. Martinae Shipbuilding Corp., Tacoma, Wash.; named Neoga 28 April 1944 Reclassified YTB-263, 15 May 1944; launched 13 June 194i; and placed in service 21 October 1944.
Neoga, a harbor tug, performed towing, docking, berthing, firefighting, and salvage services in the 14th Naval District, headquartered at Pearl Harbor, throughout her career. Redesignated YTM-263 in February 1962, she was placed out of service and struck from the Navy List 1 May 1965.