Narkeeta II YT-133
(YT-133: dp. 258; 1. 100'; b. 25'1"; dr. 7'9")
The second Narkeeta (YT-133) was laid down 29 September 1938 at the Naval Shipyard, Mare Island, Calif., Launched 4 May 1939; and placed in service 16 June 1939. For a little over seven vears Narkeeta performed the necessary services of her type, tugging, towing, and firefighting, for the 11th Naval District. Redesignated YTM-133 (15 May 1944), she was declared surplus to Navy needs after World War II and struck from the Navy List, 21 November 1946. On 2 June 1947 she was transferred to the Maritime Commission for disposal.