Lady Doris

 

Lady Doris

Lady Doris, a motorboat, was built in October 1916 by Reliance Boat Co., New Orleans, La., and owned by H. D. Newman of New Orleans. Although taken over under charter 10 June 1918 by the 8th Naval District, New Orleans, Lady Doris saw no active service. She was returned to her owner 2 October 1918.