(YN-54: dp. 80; 1. 74'; b. 20'; dr. 8'; B. 12 k.)
Noka (YN-54), was built as a motor tug in 1941 by Levingston Shipbuilding Corp. Orange, Tex., completed 1 February 1941, and purchased by the Navy. Before delivery she was converted to a net tender at the Levingston yard and assigned identifieation number YN-54.
Upon completion of builder's trials and shakedown 15 February, she steamed via Port Arthur, Tex., New Orleans, Key West, and Miami for duty in Norfolk, Va., arriving 4 July. She reclassified to YNT 8 April.
Through the end of hostilities Noka performed tug and net tending duties in the Norfolk harbor area. Placed out of Service 5 August 1946 at Norfolk, she was berthed in the James River two weeks later. She was struck from the Naval Register 28 August and sold.