(YT-349: dp. 75; 1. 96'; b. 24')
Neomonni (YT-249), built as Ale~ander Hull #268 in 1942, was purchased for Navy use from F. L. Alexander of New Orleans, 23 December 1942, and placed in service 30 December 1942.
Named Neomonni, 4 January 1943, she was assigned to the 7th Naval District and based at Key West. Reclassified YTM-349, 15 May 1944, the tug remained in the 7th Naval District until reassigned to the 15th in September 1945. Sailing south from Key West she took up duties at Balboa 13 September. Her four month tour in the Canal Zone eompleted with the new year, 1946, she headed north, reporting for duty in the 6th Naval District in mid-January. Placed out of service at Charleston, 9 September 1946, she was struck from the Navy List 30 December, and sold 26 May 1947.