Laurel II ScStr
(ScStr: dp. 218; 1. 105'; b. 22'; dr. 6'1"; cpl. 15)
The second Laurel, a wooden lighthouse tender built in 1915, was transferred to the Navy with the entire Lighthouse Service by Executive order in 1017. She operated on the Great Lakes servicing lighthouses throughout the war and was returned to the Department of Commerce 1 July 1919.