Larkspur II ScStr

 

LarkspurII
(ScStr: dp. 738; 1. 169'; b. 30'; dr. 9'1"; cpl. 30)

The second Larkspur was a lighthouse tender built in 1903 at Port Richmond N.Y. She was transferred to the Navy with the entire Lighthouse Service by an Executive order of' 11 April 1917. Throughout the war she patrolled the Atlantic coast. She was returned to the Department of' Commerce 1 July 1919.