(YFB-24: 1. 65'; b. 13'; dr. 4'; cl. YFB-19)
Treasure (YFB-24) was laid down on 16 June 1942 at Seattle, Wash., by the Shain Manufacturing Co.;launched on 1 August 1942, and delivered to the Navy at Puget Sound Navy Yard on 9 November 1942. The ferryboat was assigned to duty in the 14th Naval District and was placed in service at Johnston Island on 22 January 1943.
Treasure carried passengers in the vicinity of Johnston Island through the end of World War II and for almost a year thereafter. In May 1946, the ferryboat was transferred to Pearl Harbor where she served until ordered deleted from the 14th Naval District's list of service craft on 2 July 1946. She was placed out of service at Pearl Harbor on 30 August 1946, and her name was struck from the Navy list on 10 June 1947. In July 1947, she was sold to Mr. William H. Pinney of Honolulu, Hawaii.