(Bg: dp. 1,213; 1. 226'6"; b. 38'8"; dr. 21'; cpl. 6)
Nabunta, a seagoing barge, was built as West Point by Aitken Mansel, Glasgow, Seotland, in 1872; acquired by the Navy as Nahunta from Luckenbach Steamship Co., Ine. New York City, and commissioned 8 August 1917.
The barge operated in the 5th Naval District until assigned to NOTS 8 August 1917. Nabunta served along the east coast carrying coal from Norfolk, Va., until 15 August 1919 when she was detached from NOTS. She continued duty in the 5th Naval District until sold 2 Oetober.