USS Nadli

Navyhistory.com
ABOUT US
History of Ships and Navies
Contact US
Navy Links

Ê

Other Sites
HistoryShopping.com
Navalshopping.com
Historycentral.com
America's Wars
Revolutionary War
War of 1812
Civil War
World War II
Ê US Aircraft of WW2
Vietnam War
Presidential Elections
NationbyNation.com
Multieducator Products

Nadli YTB-534

Mug Windbreaker
Plaque Cap
Polo Shirt Sweatshirt
Nadli
(YTB-534: dp. 237; 1. 100'; b. 25'; dr. 11'6"; s. 12 k.; cpl. 8: cl. Hisada)

Nadli (YTB-534) was laid down in 1944 by Consolidated Shipbuilding Corp., Morris Heights, N.Y.; completed in July 1945; and assigned to the 12th Naval District.

Through the end of the war she provided towing and berthing services in the Sar Francisco Bay area. She also assumed waterfront fire protection and inner harbor patrol duties on an on-call basis.

In March 1946 Nadli was placed in reserve, out of service, and berthed at Astoria, Oreg. She shifted berths to Green Cove Springs, Fla. in 1954 and remained there until July 1955.

Reactivated in August 1956, Nadli was assigned to the 3d Naval District. She was redesignated YTM-534 in February 1962 and remained active in the New York area until 1967. The next year she was reassigned to the 10th Naval District and into 1970 has operated in San Juan Harbor, Puerto Rico.