10:00AM THE PRESIDENT and THE VICE PRESIDENT receive the Presidential Daily Briefing Oval Office
11:35AM THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks at an event at the White House with middle class Americans who would see their taxes go up if Congress fails to act to extend the middle class tax cuts
South Court Auditorium
3:00PM THE PRESIDENT holds a Cabinet Meeting; THE VICE PRESIDENT also attends Cabinet Meeting
4:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE VICE PRESIDENT attend a meeting with business leaders to discuss the actions we need to take to keep our economy growing and find a balanced approach to reduce our deficit
· Frank Blake, Chairman and CEO, The Home Depot
· Lloyd Blankfein, Chairman and CEO, Goldman Sachs Group
· Joe Echeverria, CEO, Deloitte LLP
· Ken Frazier, President and CEO, Merck and Co.
· Muhtar Kent, Chairman and CEO, Coca Cola
· Terry Lundgren, Chairman, President, and CEO, Macy’s Inc.
· Marissa Mayer, CEO and President, Yahoo!
· Douglas Oberhelman, Chairman and CEO, Caterpillar
· Ian Read, Chairman and CEO, Pfizer
· Brian Roberts, Chairman and CEO, Comcast
· Ed Rust, Chairman and CEO, State Farm Insurance Co.
· Arne Sorenson, President and CEO, Marriott
· Randall Stephenson, Chairman and CEO, AT&T
· Patricia Woertz, President and CEO, Archer Daniels Midland