USS Peter C. Struven

Navyhistory.com
ABOUT US
History of Ships and Navies
Contact US
Navy Links

Ê

Other Sites
HistoryShopping.com
Navalshopping.com
Historycentral.com
America's Wars
Revolutionary War
War of 1812
Civil War
World War II
Ê US Aircraft of WW2
Vietnam War
Presidential Elections
NationbyNation.com
Multieducator Products

Peter C. Struven SP-332

Mug Windbreaker
Plaque Cap
Polo Shirt Sweatshirt
Peter C. Struven

(SP-332: t. 254; 1. 152'; b. 22'; s. 11.5 k.; cpl. 36; a. 1 1-pdr.)

Peter C. Struven (SP-332) was built in 1907 by E.J. Tull, Pocomoke City, Md.; acquired by the Navy from her owner, Bellows Squires Co., Oeran, Va.; and placed in service 9 August 1917.

Assigned to the 5th Naval District as a section patrol craft, Peter (~. Struven conducted patrols in the area of Hampton Roads and the Elizabeth River throughout the war. She was placed out of service and sold to Lewes Oil and Chemical Co., Lewes, Del. 1 July 1919.