USS Niagara V Navy History, History, USS Navy, Battleships, Carriers, Cruisers">

Navyhistory.com
ABOUT US
History of Ships and Navies
Contact US
Navy Links

 

Other Sites
HistoryShopping.com
Navalshopping.com
Historycentral.com
America's Wars
Revolutionary War
War of 1812
Civil War
World War II
  US Aircraft of WW2
Vietnam War
Presidential Elections
NationbyNation.com
Multieducator Products

Niagara V SP-263

V
(SP-263: dp. 33; 1. 50'; b. 16'; dr. 2'9"; s. 10.4 k.; a. 1 1-pdr., 1 mg.)

The fifth Niagara (SP-263), a yseht built in 1915 by E. A. Fonda of Miami, Fla., was purchased by the Navy 5 July 1917 from General H. M. Creel, also of Miami. She served as a harbor patrol craft under the 7th Naval District until transferred to the Lighthouse Service 29 May 1919.

Niagara decommissioned 21 April 1922 at the Philadelphia Navy Yard and was sold.

 

'); ');